- I was born… a brat, spoiled Army brat.
- My playlist… will make you shake your A$$! Even if you have no rhythm.
- One thing I cannot live without… bacon & frozen yogurt, or both at the same time.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… Willie Wonka.
- I'm inspired by… my parents. They are still my heroes.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… the Megaformer Wake-board.
- Post workout ritual… is a shower and food, but not at the same time. Frozen bacon yogurt?
- Always… follow your heart.
- I was born… in Omaha, Nebraska.
- My playlist… Mix of pop and rock.
- One thing I cannot live without… chocolate.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… a broadway dancer.
- I'm inspired by… trying new healthy recipes so I don't have to feel like I am dieting.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… French twist.
- Post workout ritual… head home to make dinner.
- Always… keep active.
Growing up in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Scott was inundated with athletics at a very young age. Parlaying late night games of pickle and kick the can with the neighborhood kids he eventually had quite a career in baseball, football and volleyball throughout high school, continuing baseball into college.
Fitness and body sculpting has been a lifestyle for Scott for most of his adult life. It really took a turn when he realized in Chicago that all his his friends would get in situation shape versus always maintaining a level of fitness. He has been involved in power lifting, bodybuilding, crossfit training and bikram yoga. Scott is currently a disciple of P90x and Insanity workouts to go along with his love for the SPX fitness system. You will never have to worry about stepping on a scale for results with Scott. He will help you realize your potential by getting your mind calibrated as well as letting the mirror be the reflection of your efforts.
Melissa "Mel" Branta
- I was born… Milwaukee, WI (yes, I am a Cheesehead!).
- My playlist… lots of pop.
- One thing I cannot live without… TRAIL MIX.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… A Naturalist.
- I'm inspired… to be Jillian Michaels.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… French Twist 1 min to French Twist High Heels to French Twist Crunch (heels still up of course). 3 min total!
- Post workout ritual… Usually always involves Eating, I-Phone and a Days of our Lives episode. Lol!
- Always… 1. Desire MORE, Dig DEEP and Present with "PASSION!" 2. FIGHT 4 IT!
- I was born… in Ogden Utah.
- My playlist… is a mix of all genres.
- One thing I cannot live without… chocolate.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… a professional tennis player.
- I'm inspired by… the gals on the cover of Oxygen Magazine.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… plank to pike.
- Post workout ritual… fuel the body.
- Always… be the best you can be.
- I was born… on a beach in California.
- My playlist… includes a variety: Tiesto, Buble and Mumford & Sons to name a few.
- One thing I cannot live without… is knowing that I'm progressing in one or more areas of my life at all times.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… a professional baseball player, astronaut and wealthy business man (I'm still chasing 2 of the 3).
- I'm inspired by… people who overcome tremendous odds and strive to be the best at whatever they do.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… what I call the 'flying squirrel', the 'bear' is great too!
- Post workout ritual… is to have a shake and relax for awhile.
- Always… think big, and remember that the person who says it can't be done us often interrupted by the person doing it!
- I was born… July 25, 1980.
- My playlist… Goyte, Moby, Prince, Michael Jackson, Jamaraqui, Gym Class Hereos, NERD, Pitbull, Everything But The Girl, David Guetta.
- One thing I cannot live without… my Pilates.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… Madonna, be married to Michael Jackson and have a pink Barbie Corvette.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… The Super Lunge.
- Post workout ritual… Creamsicle Protein Shake.
- Always… remember to never say "I can't", whether in fitness or in life. You'd be amazed what kind of affect a positive attitude can accomplish. It can make the once unimaginable, possible.
- I was born… In Grand Island, Nebraska and stayed in Nebraska until I was 23 years old.
- My playlist… is anything on pandora that has fun upbeat music playing (which means I may change the channel a few time in class) :)
- One thing I cannot live without… Twizzlers, they are my weakness.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… a doctor. I ended up in nursing school and decided halfway through that I wanted to be in fitness instead. O the joys of growing up!
- I'm inspired by… hardworking individuals who accomplish the dreams/goals they set out for themselves.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… the French Twist!
- Post workout ritual… If its an early morning workout, I usually head to the nearest breakfast spot for an omelette, I love eggs!
- Always… always always stay positive and just have fun!
- I was born… and raised in Arcadia.
- My playlist… is stolen from Adam.
- One thing I cannot live without… is honey mustard.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be… a weather woman. What could be more fascinating than white pillows in the sky that produce rain, snow, and fast-wind funnels?
- I'm inspired by… my mother. She is beautiful and brave.
- My favorite Body Lab move is… the Xpress lunge.
- Post workout ritual… includes a cup of AJ's coffee.
- Always… place your keys in the same place.